Thursday, July 23, 2009

Domain Driven Swing Portal : voice based application Generation - updated News

Hi,

I have started to look into the sphinx voice recognition library. It seems to be the best choice for the time being unless if in comming future I will be able to develop my own voice recognition system.

Today, I am going to write very short.. hehe as nothing to say. emmm but not good to just write nothing..

Okie lets talk about myself.. how I am feeling nowadays.. about my behavior and what I feel about my working environment.

For the last few months, I am experiencing how a dead person can feel inside a cofin. Office is giving me the feeling of COFIN.. hehehe but i wanna become alive. Trying to put best of my efforts in making my framework as sexy as I could. Trying to bring new ideas in Reality... and when I'll be able to bring them into Reality, I will feel like a proud person.

Today, I started using new jBOSS jBPM version 4.0. It sounds to be very attractive bpmn. People who were claiming before that jBPM is not fully complying the BPMN, now they will find that it is fully BPMN compliance system.

Its Eclipse Graphic Designer looks very appealing and sexy. But sometime work very lously may be because of Eclipse Gallilio or somewhat else still not understood.

The API provided by jBPM is still needed to be explored. I am trying to find out the best of the best from it.

And yes I was watching match online between Pakistan and Sri Linka. Pakistanis are really unpredictable - when we feel they are going down they go up and when we feel now we are well up suddenly they fall down with full gravity at 270 degree...

But yes they played well today... trying to get the glory from the rubbles of defeat... what kind of people we are .... but still able to get the sparks from the coal dust...


No comments: