Monday, June 15, 2009

DD Swing Portal System... updated news

Dear All,

Today is the most happiest moments of my life. I have 80% complete my Domain Driven Swing portal system. It is first of this kind in the world of swing. I am happy to announce that my Rich Client Portal is in the final stage.

The main feature of this Rich Portal is that it is based on almost ZERO coding concept. it is Service Oriented and Modular.

It is so big day for me I am relaxed, satisfied and my feelings are touching the sky as this is done with a great sucess. My dreams are in tengible forms as they are not dreams any more. I am able to develop one of the most wanted portal for RICH CLIENTs based on java swing

Today I am going to attached some of the snap shot of this swing portal systems. Very soon I am going to create website for the community to use for using for test as It will be a commercial product.





Every icon on this OSx style tool bar is presenting an idependent application which has its own behavior and life cycle. But the life cycle of internal frames are joined with the life cycle of the whole portal.

Each Internal application has Tree and container whcih will contain usecases. All usecases are domain driven or you can say Model driven. User of this framework has to do it nothing all is done by the framework




The further details will be in my next blog. I am working on the website for this framework. I am hopeful that it will be one of the best swing portal systems in the present time.

Regards



No comments: