Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DD Swing Portal System : going to be even more better

Today is one of the good days if not best for this framework. Not able to do too much today but feeling quite happy that my dreams are coming true to develop such a kind of framework. This framework has all features which any automanaged framework should have.

One thing which is giving me more panic is auto business logic creation and storing it to the database. Every application being created in this framework will have their own business logic room which will be loaded and injected into the application at runtime while loading.

I am hoping to be able to handle this criteria in a couple of days if not in a couple of weeks.

And yes nowadays I am wondering how to express my feelings as WE are the champions of Cricket. The ICC and BCCI tried alot to kick us out from the world of sports by doing stupid activities and helping all those terrorism via Afghanistan. But now we are the Champions and India is a Looser... and I always love to see all of my country's enemies as Loosers.

I still cannot believe how world has accept India as an IT hub... When I heard the comments like indian IT is the best and Indian IT engineers are the best in world... and hehe surprisingly Indians are also now starting to believe this.

In my whole life I have never ever seen any Indian as creative and innovative, they are the people who just love coding... THEY LOVE TO WRITE 1000000000000000000000000+ LINES OF CODE even though it can be done in a FEW LINES.

And above all they LOVE TO CHEAT other peoples' code as well... just go to some source code repositories and copy the source and rename the package name and author name... and start feeling that it is their code... THIS IS INDIAN trademark.

We PAKISTANIs do the best code, creative, innovative that is why our IT industry is more toward innovation and product oriented and Indians are still surviving on OUT SOURCING. OUT SOURCING IT, MOTHERS, LAWYERS ......

I am waiting for the day when the world will get fedup from such creatures, who are spoiling the beauty of creativity. I always wish to be a Leader, a Creater, and a MOTIVATOR.....


No comments: