Sunday, June 21, 2009

DD Swing Portal System... Validation Component (New Model)

Today I am able to develop most energetic way of doing validation and JComponent behavior control via MapValueModel and MapVetoableValueModel.

It sounds to be a sexy way to validating component and its behavior. I always prefer that the component should be controlled to get the data input from the user rather than we have to post the validation errors to it.

This model will help the 95% of the validation and component behavior control via data input. We still populate the error or validation message created by the serverside validation components i.e. Hibernate/JPA validation.

For the project privacy now I am not publishing my code for validation as Now this project is thought to be published as a commerical project. But in my comming articles I will explain some of the logic behind this validation framework so that developers who want to comeup out of the box solution can take benefit from it.


No comments: